WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO MASSAGE A BABY’S BODY?
Parents try to pamper their babies in all ways possible. A way of expressing love and care towards babies is by giving them a soft massage.
Massaging babies has many benefits.
- Massaging for a reasonable amount of time will help your baby sleep better.
- Teething is a painful event for babies. Good facial massages release endorphins which relieve pain.
- Gases and constipation are common problems among babies. Simple movements while massaging can ease this trouble.
- Massaging babies can also help in the better development of bones and joints.
How often and when to massage?
There is no thumb rule on the frequency of massages. Some parents do it twice a week, while some prefer to massage their babies daily. However, it is advisable to massage every day as it has several benefits.
You can massage your child during the morning to get the day rolling or around evening time before sleep.
TNW's baby massages
The Natural Wash offers a wide range of baby oils to choose from. These are made of powerful natural ingredients.
Following are some of these oils –
- Coconut Oil - TNW's coconut oil provides ultimate nourishment to babies' bodies. Packed with vitamins, this oil is perfect for the body and hair. Prepared by cold pressing, the coconut oil does not lose out on its vitamins and nourishing ingredients during the process of preparation. It also treats skin infections. Massaging with TNW's coconut oil moisturizes babies.
- Almond oil - Almond oil is wholly organic and packed with many nutrients and vitamins. It is fit for babies' skin as well as hair. A fatty acid is an active ingredient in almond oil that helps fight dryness and helps with hair growth. It also moisturizes the skin. The richness of vitamin E in almond oil makes it suitable for babies' massage. It also promotes good bone growth.
- Baby body lotion - TNW's baby body lotion is all you need for your toddler's massage. The tender skin needs a touch of nourishing ingredients to stay soft. Ingredients like rosemary extract, avocado, calendula extract, cucumber peel, and hibiscus extract keep the skin moisturized for the entire day. The presence of argan oil keeps the tender and sensitive skin hydrated. The lotion comes with zero side effects.
Rosemary extract and calendula have anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. This keeps the skin irritation at bay. Cucumber extracts help to balance the pH level of the skin. It is advisable to apply the lotion over the entire body after bathing the baby.
We listed out some of the best products of The Natural Wash that can be used for massaging babies. While the baby lotion oil is specifically for babies, coconut and almond oil can be used by adults for various purposes.
What makes these perfect for babies is the constituents - all are organic and natural. The Natural Wash's products are free from chemicals that can be harmful to the tender skin of babies.
Hence, these are the best picks for you if you are looking for massage oils for your baby.