Night Care Routine for Healthy Skin
There's nothing better than pampering your skin to help manage common winter problems like chapped lips, flaky and dry skin. With a drop in the humidity and temperature, our skin may become extra dry and itchy, generally looking unhappy.
Following a good skincare routine in the evening is prime time to regenerate skin cells. So, with little effort and basic steps, you can go a long way in keeping your skin glowing, nourished, and hydrated even in this chilly weather.
Here's the four-step simple routine you can follow using The Natural Wash- TNW products infused with natural ingredients to always wake up with gorgeous skin.
- Moisturise your skin at bedtime
Moisturising is one of the essential steps in the winter skincare regimen. There are plenty of natural moisturisers available on the TNW, like coconut oil, face moisturising gel cream, and pure aloe vera gold gel. For better results, apply before going to bed to wake up with healthy and rejuvenated skin.
Benefits of these products:
- They suit all skin type
- Used by both men and women
- They provide deep nourishment.
- Quick absorbing, light weight and non-greasy
- Hydrate your lips
Do you want to know simple yet effective steps that would keep your lips protected during harsh cold wind days? TNW Herbal Beetroot lip balm and serum is essential to keep them smooth, supple, and hydrated. If you want to learn the proper lip care routine, don't forget to read and learn more about lip care.
TNW all lip care products like scrub, balm and serum are infused with natural ingredients like shea butter, almond oil, olive oil and SPF 15 that helps to keep your lips healthy and further prevent sun damage.
Benefits of using them regularly:
- Remove the tanning and pigmentation
- Uncover the lips' natural colour
- Suitable for both men and women
- Instantly adds a dose of hydration.
- Heal, restore, and repair chapped lips
- Cleanse your face with lukewarm water
Save your facial skin by washing it with lukewarm water. It will help prevent stripping natural oils on the skin during the winter season. To keep your skin looking healthy and fresh, you should use a gentle cleanser like TNW Vitamin C Exfoliating Face Wash that:
- Gently exfoliate dead skin cells.
- It helps reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone
- Make skin naturally glowing.
- It suits all skin types
- Give the right facial massage and treatments at night.
Do you wish to achieve celebrity-like skin or want to see a healthy glow every morning? Don't forget about face serums like TNW Vitamin C Serum and Anti-ageing Face Serum before sleeping. Vitamin C serum is infused with glycolic acid, vitamin C, Hyaluronic acid, Niacinamide and tomato extract. Whereas, Anti-ageing face serum retinol, grape seed extract and zinc PCA.
These treatments are specially designed to target all skin-related issues and keep your skin beautifully supple.
Benefits of these serums:
- They help to delay the signs of ageing.
- They prevent break out and works as an anti-wrinkle skin treatment.
- Gently removes dirt and excess oils.
- They help to improve skin elasticity.
- They give radiant, glowing skin.
- They are formulated to suit all skin types.
These handy winter skincare tips may help you get through the harsh effects of winter and help to keep your skin soft. Thus, following these steps regularly before going to bed prevents dryness and flakiness and gives you glowing and happy skin.