Must Have TNW Baby Care Products- Baby Rash Cream and Baby Sunscreen
How cute their smiles look while playing in the open, but you forget about the sun and its harmful UV rays critically affecting their skin. The worse part, your normal sunscreen is going to harm their delicate skin even more by causing itchiness, severe dizziness and even breathing difficulties but do not worry. To make parenting easy, TNW brings to you the solution in the form of TNW’s Baby rash cream for protection from skin rashes and TNW’s Baby sunscreen for shielding their skin from the exposure of harmful UV rays.
Why Include Them as Your Parenting Aids?
1. Baby Rash CreamTNW’s Baby rash cream is infused with the goodness of Neem and zinc oxide.
Neem, having anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties soothes rashes from the Baby’s sensitive skin in a gentle and natural way. It also helps in reducing skin dryness by providing moisture to the skin.
Zinc oxide, having antiseptic properties and its ability to act as a mild astringent, helps treat diaper rashes by formulating a protective barrier between the skin and diaper. Also, it can act as an anti-inflammatory agent that reduces redness and swelling.
2. Baby SunscreenTNW’s Baby Sunscreen crafted carefully to protect your babies from both UVA and UVB rays and is formulated with non-toxic ingredients namely, Mango Butter and calendula extracts that serve as a natural sunscreen, calm irritation, and nourish those delicate skin without having any such side effects. The sunscreen’s non-sticky and non-greasy formula does not feel heavy on the little one’s skin. Free from all the toxic chemicals that could cause harm to their skins make this sunscreen a perfect and must-have in all the parent's Baby care essentials.
Must carry baby Sunscreen -
- While on an outstation trip to beach with your babies.
- While playing with them outdoors.
- While teaching them riding Bicycles.
- And everywhere in the sun for them to have maximum fun.
How to Apply?
Baby Rash Cream
Take a small amount of Cream onto your fingers, apply it on the affected area by creating a thin layer for maximum relief. Also, do not forget to use the cream after every diaper change.
Squeeze the desired quantity on your palm and spread it evenly on the exposed or about-to-exposed skin part. Apply at least 15 minutes before the sun exposure and remember to reapply it every two hours.
The smiles of babies are precious and protecting their childhood from these nasty rashes and harmful UV ray exposure has now been made easier So, Now enjoy their childhood to the fullest since parenting should be fun while TNW takes care of these by TNW’s Baby rashes cream and TNW’s Baby sunscreen.
Q1. What type of sunscreen is best for babies?
The sunscreen free from harmful toxins and having SPF more than 30 , and water resistant should be fine for babies just like TNW’s Baby sunscreen.
Q2. When to use sunscreen?
The ideal time is whenever you are heading out with your babies, maybe on a trip or playing with them outdoors in the sun. Just make sure of the sun screen that you are applying on the baby's delicate skin.
Q3. What is the best way to protect kids from these Rashes?
The best possible way is to take care of your kids routine and change the diapers every two to three hours . Also try to check the diapers every hour, avoid using wipes containing alcohol or other chemical fragrances and use rashes cream which are free from harmful toxins just as TNW’s Baby rash cream to soothe these rashes without any such side effects.
Q4. Should the cream be directly applied on rashes?
The cream can be applied directly in a thin layer to give the baby a soothing effect while in several cases, if the cream consists of harmful toxins, the cream may cause side effects. Consult the doctor if the problem persists.