Wooden Neem Comb: 10 Benefits of Using Wooden Combs Over Plastic Combs
Wooden combs are the newest trend and believe us it is the best trend ever and in time it might take all over the plastic combs because of its hair care benefits. People go to extreme ends to maintain, care, and nourish their locks as hair is very precious to everyone regardless of how the condition of the hair is. Thus, it is important to know that combing your hair and the material of comb you are using have direct effects on the health of scalp and hair. Therefore, a wooden comb is hair and scalp friendly solution as it doesn’t cause harm to the hair. Neem is a medicinal plant that is known for its numerous health benefits, and today we’ll find out the benefits of using a neem wood comb over toxic plastic comb or hair brush.
10 Benefits of Neem Wood Comb over plastic combs:
- Very gentle on scalp and hair as both have a negative charge on them, so there is no friction.
- Neem comb reduces hair fall and dandruff.
- Evenly distributes TNW’s Coconut Oil throughout the strands.
- Rejuvenates the hair follicles, which further encourages hair growth.
- Increases blood circulation.
- Maintains smooth and frizz-free hair.
- Detangling is easy and avoids causing split ends or breakage.
- Fights fungal and bacterial infections.
- The soft bristles don’t scrape or scratch the scalp.
- An eco-friendly wooden comb is a healthy alternative because plastic is nonbiodegradable and is harmful to nature. This comb is biodegradable and doesn’t harm the environment so use it for several years.
Grab hold of TNW’s finest wooden comb:
TNW offers you its Neem Wood Comb (Anti-Dandruff & Anti-Hair Fall Comb) that is made up of 100% natural wood of neem tree. We offer the best herbal products with the assurance of non- toxic and pure ingredients. It is an anti-bacterial and Ayurvedic comb that does not damage your hair and helps sustain hair health, prevent hair fall, fungal infection and dandruff. TNW comb is also very good for the scalp as it helps to improves blood circulation and gives you a relaxing effect. It is a handmade comb, particularly designed to detangle the hair without causing harm to the hair strands. After a nice massage with TNW Oils, you can simply brush through your locks to profit from all the benefits and care for your hair to sustain them.