Why TNW Uses Glycerine In TNW Handmade Soaps ?
Glycerine is a highly moisturizing element that can deeply penetrate the skin cells and hydrate them; this is the reason it is used in many beauty and skincare products. Glycerol or mainly known as Glycerine is of a very dense and viscous consistency liquid that is colourless and odourless. It is a by-product of the soap-making that is used extensively for its many health benefits in pharmaceutical and later into the beauty industry for beauty benefits. Also, it is a very well-loved component for soaps.
6 advantages of glycerine for skincare:
- Glycerine acts as a moisturizer by reducing dry areas through deep hydration.
- It can be used as a face toner to lightly refreshen the skin.
- It heals skin cells by repairing them.
- It keeps the moistness intact in the cells to look healthier, young, and attractive.
- During winters, the cold winds soak up the skin’s moisture quickly and glycerine seals the moisture in.
- It is very gentle on the skin and thus implanted in many soaps and body washes.
Use of Glycerine In TNW Soaps:
TNW offers the best ayurvedic handmade paraben & sulphate free soaps with an assurance of non-toxic and pure ingredients formulated for different skin types. They focused on different skin types to satisfy all diverse types of skin types to be available for everyone. The glycerine present in all the handmade soaps of TNW gives you full hydration and smooth skin while reviving the dry skin cells along with many other advantages of different soaps for different skin types. Try out all their 5 Handmade Soaps as they are very beneficial, made from all natural ingredients that will leave you satisfied.
Try out these humble glycerine potions mixed with other natural herbs to smoothen skin, and have a gentle soft touch.