Explore More About The Nature's Bounty: Virgin Coconut Oil
We all are aware of the benefits and uses of coconuts, from being staple in Indian culinary, to being a beauty staple, every part of coconut has its own benefits and plethora of nourishment to give. Every year, the world celebrates coconut day to celebrate the versatile benefits of coconut.
While we are all up with the beauty benefits of coconut, TNW - The Natural Wash, being a nature derived brand pays homage to this natural wonder and carefully infuses into the products to enhance their functionality and efficacy. Embracing the richness of cold pressed virgin coconut oil, TNW has carefully crafted products for each and every beauty bag, be it yours, your mom’s or your grandma!
In this blog, we'll dive into the world of coconut infused products from TNW, and explore their benefits to elevate your beauty routine like no other ingredient!
Benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil for Skin
We’ll be short of fingers if we start counting the beauty benefits of virgin coconut oil for skin. While there are plenty of them, let's discover a few of everyone’s favourite!
- Hydrating and Moisturising: Coconut oil has rich fatty acids that are known to hydrate and moisturise skin. This particular property makes it an excellent choice to be used as a baby massage oil, as it infuses the baby skin with much needed nourishment and moisture.
- Heals the Skin: Coconut Oil is proven to help heal minor skin concerns, including the most common one being eczema. Its anti-inflammatory properties help calm minor skin issues, and is scientifically proven to relieve eczema.
- Slows down ageing: This beauty elixir prevents premature ageing by defying the signs such as wrinkles, finelines, uneven skin tone, etc.
- Protects the skin: Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil forms an occlusive layer that helps heal and protect the skin.
Plump and Hydrate With Tnw’s Coconut Infused Glam to Gloss Lip Glosses
TNW’s Glam to Gloss Lip Glosses are more than just a lip gloss, they’re a nourishing treat for your lips. Infused with the goodness of coconut oil, this property introduces a multitude of benefits to this lip gloss.
- Intense Hydration: Coconut Oil is an emollient, for all the science geeks out there, being an emollient means having the property of softening or soothing the skin. Hence, Coconut’s emollient properties deeply moisturise leaving the lips soft and plump.
- Nourishing Elixir: Since this lip gloss is infused with virgin coconut oil, these lip glosses prevent dryness, chapping, ensuring healthy, soft, crease-free lips.
- Natural Sheen: Beyond the hydrating properties of organic virgin coconut oil, this magic ingredient also provides natural shine, without looking very superficial or artificial.
- Comfortable Wear: Unlike synthetic glosses, these lip glosses offer a comfortable, longwear because of the presence of the benefits of virgin coconut oil for skin.
Apart from its amazing formulation properties, this lip gloss also has a DUO variant to offer, with each end of Coloured gloss, and other end of a transparent gloss.
Rejuvenate and Exfoliate your skin with TNW’s Coconut Coffee Scrub
TNW’s Coconut Coffee Scrub is a natural and nourishing exfoliation experience, it combines the antioxidant and robust properties of coffee grounds with the nourishing and moisturising properties of coconut oil. This scrub presents a plethora of beauty benefits.
- Gentle Exfoliation: While coffee grounds gently slough away the dead skin, the presence of cold pressed virgin coconut oil ensures that skin is being adequately nourished while exfoliated. This prevents skin’s natural moisture barrier from being ruptured, and gives a soft and smooth skin post exfoliation.
- Therapeutic Massage: This scrub gives a therapeutic feeling and also tackles body cellulite. Using this scrub on a regular basis nourishes the skin as well as enhances the blood flow.
- Maximum Hydration: Coconut Oil’s amazing moisture locking properties prevent post exfoliation dryness. It helps prevent any moisture loss from the skin, rather infuses it with Vitamin E and other skin loving ingredients.
Uncover Supple Lips With Tnw’s Lip Scrub
TNW’s Lip Scrub is a beauty secret that unveils smoother, plumper lips through the magic of ingredients such as Beetroot, Walnut shells, and coconut oil! The beetroot restores the natural lip colour, walnut shells exfoliate the lips, and coconut oils add moisture to make them soft and supple.
- Gentle Exfoliation: Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil’s presence makes the exfoliation experience less harsh and more gentle.
- Intense Hydration: Coconut Oil’s emollient properties hydrates and moisturises the lips, without giving a dry or flaky post exfoliation feel.
- Improved Lip Texture: Regular use of this lip scrub improves lip texture, making them plump, soft, and hydrated
- Lipstick Ready Canvas: Exfoliated lips provide a perfect base for a smooth and lipstick ready look!
Benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil for Hair
Ask any Indian on what one hair product they rely on, all of them will be pointing towards this coconut oil. We all grew up watching coconut oil advertisement and those thick luscious hair, now let's see what benefits it actually provides.
- Hydrates and Moisturises the hair: Organic Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil is proven to control frizz and moisturise the hair
- Stimulates hair growth: Coconut oil gives strength and shine to hair, which stimulates hair growth and reduces hair breakage.
- Gives intense nourishment: Coconut Oil is rich in Vitamin E and Omega fatty acids, that work to give a moisture and nourishment boost to the hair.
- Keeps the scalp clean: Organic Virgin Coconut Oil helps keep the scalp clean, and washes off easily.
Experience the Versatile Nature of Tnw’s Organic Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
While we have talked enough about its infusion in various products, let's talk some about the benefits of virgin coconut oil for skin and hair.
- Skin and Hair Nourishment: Organic Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil’s fatty acids deeply moisturise and promote healthy looking skin and hair.
- Hair Care: It can be used as a pre-shampoo hair mask to condition and add lustre to hair.
- Melts the Makeup: Virgin coconut Oil gently melts and removes the makeup, including the hardest-to-remove waterproof mascaras!
- Luscious Lips: Dabbing a small amount of coconut oil on the lips not only heals and hydrates the lips, but also gives a glossy effect.
Highlight High Points: Coconut Oil can be used to create a dewy makeup finish by dabbing it lightly on the cheeks.
Revitalise Your Hair With Coconut Infused Tnw’s Amla Hair Mask
TNW’s Amla Hair Mask is a magical rejuvenating hair cream that harnesses the benefits of ingredients such as Amla, Shikakai, and ofcourse, coconut oil! Breathing life into your locks, this hair mask offers a multitude of benefits of virgin coconut oil for hair.
- Deep Nourishment: The rich blend of ingredients penetrates deeply into the hair shaft, providing intense nourishment to each and every strand.
- Repair and Revive: This mask helps repair damaged hair, leaving them more manageable and feeling softer.
- Controls Frizz: Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil present in the hair mask adds shine to the hair and tames the frizz, enhancing overall health and appearance.
- Stimulates Hair Growth: The nourishing formula infused with cold pressed virgin coconut oil has the potential to support healthy hair growth and thickness, while reducing any breakage or hair fall.
- Shine and Protection: Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil acts as a protective shield, safeguarding your hair from environmental stressors.
While TNW’s Coconut Oil Infused beauty range encourages you to explore this nature’s bounty, let's go through some FAQs so that you can make a right choice for yourself.
Q1. How to use virgin coconut oil for hair?
Coconut Oil offers a multitude of benefits, especially for hair!
Use it as a deep conditioning mask before shampooing to make your tresses look healthier and feel softer
Q2. What are the uses of coconut Oil?
From being an effective moisturiser, to being a key for healthy hair, coconut oil is a staple in everyone’s beauty routine. Apart from the well known benefits, it is also useful as a quick lip gloss, highlighter, and makeup remover.
Q3. Is virgin coconut oil good for your face?
Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil is a great moisturizer if you have dry skin. However, we suggest you avoid this if you have oily and acne prone skin.
Q4. Is Virgin Coconut Oil good for your hair?
Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil is amazing for your hair, as it helps nourish the scalp and soften the hair. However, if you are struggling with dandruff, we would recommend you using TNW’s Anti Dandruff hair oil instead of this.
Q5. Is virgin coconut oil suitable for baby massage?
It's an amazing moisturizer that adds nourishment of Vitamin E to the baby’s skin. It is a great, natural alternative to commercial baby massage oils.