TOP 5 BENEFITS OF USING GOLD FOR SKINCARE
Use of Gold for skincare is something known since the historic times. Not only in Indian Ayurveda, but it is also used in Ancient Chinese medicines and Ancient Egyptian skincare rituals. To be precise, historians believe that the Gold was an essential part of Cleopatra’s beauty. Not only she adorned herself with pure Gold jewellery, but she also used to apply 24 carat Gold face masks. Since the antient times Gold is known for its healing and therapeutic qualities. Thus, today we will find out about skincare benefits of Gold. And we’ll tell you a way to use Gold in your skincare regime just like Cleopatra did in hers.
Top 5 Benefits Of Using Gold For Skin Care:
- Minimizes Wrinkles: Gold helps to increase skin’s elasticity as it activates the basal cells. This makes the skin cells healthy and less prone to let fine lines become prominent on the skin.
- Boasts Collagen: Gold’s ions stimulate the blood circulation and gives a natural improvement in the metabolism of the skin cells. This helps to boost collagen which further prevents sagging of the skin and helps to tighten it.
- Soothes Acne: Gold metal is power packed with antioxidants and antibacterial properties, this makes it beneficial in not only soothing the acne but also helps to keep skin infections and breakouts at bay.
- Makes The Skin Glow: All the ions and minerals present in this precious metal helps to add radiance to the skin and makes it look brighter and glowing.
- Prevents sun damage: Another essential skincare benefit of gold is that it helps to reduce sun damage, it has natural UVA blocking tendency which makes it beneficial to reduce some effect of sun’s harmful rays.
Best Way to Use Pure 24 Carat Gold In Skincare:
The best way to use Gold for skin is by using it in some skin care product, and TNW offers pure 24 carat gold extract in its Pure Aloe Vera Gold Gel. It contains 90 % pure aloe vera gel and has goodness of nourishing aloe vera and luxurious gold. It helps to soothe skin, keeps it hydrated, nourishes, and prevents premature ageing of the skin, too.