Enhance Your Skincare Routine By the One Bottle Solution Product January 21, 2022
TOMATO CLAY MASK FOR THE NATURAL CARE AND GLOW ON THE FACE January 20, 2022
Why has the jade roller been in the limelight since ancient times! January 14, 2022
Custom CMS block displayed at the left sidebar on the Catalog Page. Put your own content here: text, html, images, media... whatever you like.
There are many similar sample content placeholders across the store. All editable from admin panel.
Should We Use Hot Water To Wash Hair In Winters?
In Winters washing hair is a task, not only because it becomes difficult to leave home with drenched hair or you need to blow dry hair ( which cause even more harm) but also because it is next to impossible to determine what is the right temperature to wash hair during winter time. Just because hot water bath seems obvious during winter, it doesn’t mean that the same temperature of water is suitable for your hair, too. So, let’s find out whether to use cold water or hot water to wash our hair during winters
What Hot Water Does to Hair?
Most of you must be wondering that isn’t it obvious to wash the hair with hot water during winters? Well, NO! Hot water may seem pleasing in the cold weather, but it does a lot of harm to the skin of the scalp and even to the hair strands.
- Hot water strips the natural oil of your hair strands making them drier and frizzy.
- It weakens the roots of the hair and harm the follicles which may result in hair fall, too.
- Hot temperature makes the hair brittle and can lead to hair breakage
- Since it rips off the natural oil of the hair it also takes away hair’s shine
- Hot water makes the scalp dry which can further lead to dandruff and itchy scalp
What Cold Water Does To Hair?
- Too cold water can make your hair look greasy after the wash as cold water doesn’t help to rinse the oil
- It can also lead to unclean scalp even though you used a hair shampoo, this is because cold water doesn’t help to deeply cleans the dirt and impurities.
- It can be harmful for the scalp’s blood circulation also if it is too cold
What Is The Ideal Temperature Of Water For Hair Wash?
The water that is not too cold and not too hot or let say lukewarm water is comfortable for your hair. It is ideal for cleaning the hair, maintaining natural oil of the hair and also to make your hair look voluminous after the wash as clean hair bounce better.