New Arrival Diary: 5 Top reasons to Fall For TNW Tea Tree Shampoo
They say 'Dandruff on the shoulder or on the scalp' is not a good sight to watch. Ask the one who suffers from it in spite of numerous hair care efforts.
Does this sound familiar? Are you too silently suffering from dandruff and looking for solutions to curb it down?
Then, trust us as we say to bid farewell to your dandruff problem forever with our Tea Tree shampoo.
Formulated with Tea Tree oil, the core ingredient of our shampoo- is a medicinal ayurvedic oil that alleviates itchiness. It is loaded with antifungal, antiseptic and moisturizing properties, which makes the oil a beneficial natural remedy against dandruff.
The Natural Wash, in its endeavor to provide natural and potent solutions to resolve and heal problems, thus has created TNW Tea Tree Shampoo. It is an effective shampoo recently launched to address the problem of Dandruff, white flakes and itchy scalp.
Feeling curious to know more? Then read here the top reasons that make TNW latest offering an outstanding and beneficial anti-dandruff product for all.
Reasons to fall for TNW Tea Tree Shampoo
Packed with the natural goodness of Tea Tree Oil, Ginger, Neem, Lemon and Salicylic Acid, TNW Tea Tree Shampoo helps bug off Dandruff while moisturizing the dry, flaky scalp with ease. Read on-
- Treats Dandruff:Crafted with an aim to relieve hair of dandruff, TNW Tea Tree Shampoo does the trick just right. Induced with the natural goodness & antifungal properties, the shampoo washes off dirt while eliminating dandruff and white flakes from the scalp.
- Remove Scalp Itchiness:Formulated with potent citric and medicinal extracts like Lemon and Neem, our anti-dandruff shampoo effectively cures scalp infection, itchiness, and inflammation. With antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, our Tea Tree shampoo combats dandruff-causing fungi making sure it diminishes and never returns.
- Reduces Overgrowth Of Fungi –Being a potent formula with all-natural antimicrobial agents, the shampoo wards off the growth of the fungi. Its regular use helps to witness an overall reduction in the severity of dandruff.
- Deeply Washes & Nourishes Hair:Enriched with Salicylic acid, TNW Tea Tree Shampoo helps deep cleanse and nourish the dry scalp too. It provides intense nourishment to the irritated scalp and moisturizes dry, rough strands with adequate nutrient supply.
- All-Natural & Toxin-Free Formula:Our Tea Tree Shampoo is formulated with a blend of natural ingredients like Tea Tree, Ginger, Neem and Lemon. It is free from harsh chemicals like paraben and sulphate, thus highly gentle on hair and scalp. All it does is provide a natural soothing effect against itchiness while fighting off the dandruff.
Dandruff is an embarrassing scalp condition that occurs due to poor hair health & hygiene. Reasons that account for its presence are-
- Not shampooing hair often
- Hair Not combed well
- Continuous Build-up of dirt & grime
- Scalp infected by Dandruff causing fungi
- Irritated & Dry scalp and hair
To put it mildly, the problem of itchy scalp/ dandruff could be due to any or all of them; but what is important here is to treat it in time and ensure that it does not come back.
TNW-The Natural Wash, considering the need for a potent solution, has thus formulated an ayurvedic product to resolve the dandruff problem.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.