Custom CMS block displayed at the left sidebar on the Catalog Page. Put your own content here: text, html, images, media... whatever you like.
There are many similar sample content placeholders across the store. All editable from admin panel.
Do Glowing Facial At Home To Get Diwali Ready
With Diwali, comes the joy of cladding in beautiful, traditional ethnic dresses and embrace the festive vibe with grace. And as much as dazzling dresses shine at Diwali your skin needs to glow up, too. Well, we know most of you are still looking forward to hiding under the layers of heavy (read toxic) makeup to get that perfect glowing look. But what if we tell you that you can get that glowing look without having to apply heavy makeup? Yes, this Diwali get the glowing look with simple steps.
- Clean Up: Well, since it is Diwali everyone goes crazy to get Diwali cleaning done, and this make it even more essential for you to deep clean your skin first. This is because, the air/ atmosphere due to Diwali month gets so polluted with dust, pollution, smog, and carbon that your skin absorbs it all. And to achieve that glow you must get rid of impurities settled in your pores. So clean with an anti-pollutant soap TNW Handmade Charcoal Soap that pulls of impurities and further prevents blackheads, too.
- Gently Exfoliate: In order to clean deep and get rid off the dead skin. Impurities that your soap or face wash can’t remove can effectively be removed with the help of a gentle scrub. It also further helps to make your skin smooth and soft naturally. Get the gentle exfoliation of TNW Oat Cleanse which is mild enough to be used even by people who have sensitive skin.
- Tone Up: Post scrubbing it is utterly important that you tone up the skin to tighten up the pores are that open with exfoliation. It helps to maintain a healthy glow while soothing and toning up the skin. You should use only alcohol-free toner as alcohol-based toners can ruin the skin at great extent. Try floral goodness of pure Steam Distilled Rose Water it cleanses off the skin, tones it up while maintain skin’s pH balance to keep a clean and clear glowing skin.
- Vitamin C Face Serum: Now here comes the essential part. To get that natural lasting glow, take nature’s updated help via TNW Vitamin C face serum. Serum can easily penetrate the skin and boost vitamin in the skin which give healthy glowing skin.
- Hydrate with Aloe Vera: Finish the session with a gentle massage of TNW Pure Aloe Vera Gold Gel. This especially curated gel is enriched with 90% Aloe Vera gel and 24 Carat Gold leaf to boost moisture in the skin with the radiant glow of pure gold
These crucial 5 steps is a complete facial that you should indulge in to give your skin a lasting healthy glow which not only makes you shine on the Diwali night but all days and nights.