Black Seeds/ Kalonji: Black Seeds For Hair
Black seeds are commonly known as Kalonji and scientifically known as Nigella sativa. They are largely grown in India, the Mediterranean, West Asia, and northern Africa. India is known for its aromatic and flavourful seeds, and kalonji is one of them. They are present inside the massive fruits of its plant that contain innumerable seeds. Black seed oil is very useful in medicinal, cosmetics, and culinary things for herbal remedies and skincare routines. Black seeds are known to have immense potential for the hair and scalp.
Why to use black seeds for hair?
- The presence of Palmitic acid helps to soften the hair without departing it greasy or sticky
- The presence of Stearic acid has excellent cleansing properties to help eliminate excess sebum or oil, dirt, and sweat from the scalp
- It further helps to condition the hair to protect from additional damage
- The presence of Omega-9 and its antioxidant properties help to get rid of dandruff or fungal infections
- These work towards to revitalize the flimsy and damaged hair
Use of Kalonji in TNW Black Seed Hair Serum product:
TNW is known for offering the best herbal products with the assurance of non-toxic and pure ingredients, consequently bringing its finest production of Black Seed Hair Serum which is an anti-frizz and natural styling serum. Along with black seed, it also has fenugreek seed, almond, olive, argon oil, banana, grape seed, and jojoba oil, which are equally healthy and wholesome for the hair. It goes the extra mile to give protection while mending split-ends. It helps to detangle hair easily, decrease frizz, roughness, and break-age. The hair serum forms a thin layer by safeguarding the hair from further damage by providing nourishment, softness, and moisture that was lost. This leaves the hair smooth and silky. Another cool thing about this serum, it can be used as a heat protecting serum, used before styling your hair to give protection from heat.