Benefits of Bhringraj: Why Is Bhringraj Beneficial for hair ?
Bhringraj is a well-known herb in Ayurveda for its endless skin, hair, and health benefits. Although, it is widely known for its medicinal properties it is primarily considered beneficial for hair care. Its oil is considered efficacious not only for the hair growth and health but also to de-stress the stressed and tired mind. Also, known as ‘False Daisy’, Bhringraj (oil) is considered as the classic hair tonic in the dictionary of Ayurveda as it is rich in Vitamin E, magnesium, iron, and vitamin D and helps with various hair related ailments.
So, let’s find out why Bhringraj is beneficial for hair?
- Good For Hair Growth: Being rich in iron and other nutrients it helps to boost nourishment to the hair follicles which further promotes hair growth. Other than encouraging hair growth it also adds health and strength to the hair strands which further helps to reduce breakage.
- Prevents Hair Fall: This amazing herb not only helps to sprout new hair growth but also benefits in preventing hair fall. Its herbal properties provide much needed nutrients to the hair follicles which further helps the hair become stronger and reduces hair fall.
- Helps To Deal With Dandruff: False Daisy, as known in English, is also known for treating dry scalp and preventing scalp infection caused due to utter dryness of the scalp which further helps to cure dandruff. It also reduces itchiness of the scalp while reliving dandruff.
- Prevents Premature Greying of The Hair: Remember how our grandmothers used to add Bhringraj in their beloved henna paste to dye their hair? That’s because this wonderful herb is also known to maintain natural black colour of your hair.
- Conditions Hair: As this efficacious herb is rich in several nutrients such as vitamins, iron, magnesium it provides deep conditioning to the hair and help to give you bouncy, voluminous, and healthy hair.
Find Bhringraj In TNW Hair Care Range:
So, that you know endless benefits of this amazing Ayurvedic herb go ahead and try it out in our range of hair care, as Bhringraj is present in almost all of TNW hair care products such as Herbal Shampoo, Onion Hair Oil, and Hair Protective Pack.