Custom CMS block displayed at the left sidebar on the Catalog Page. Put your own content here: text, html, images, media... whatever you like.
There are many similar sample content placeholders across the store. All editable from admin panel.
Basil: Uses, Benefits Of Basil For Health And Skin Care
Basil is being used in Asian households for several years and it has always found its place in Indian houses. And when we say found in Indian houses we mean religiously worshiped by Hindus. Other than worshiping holy basil is also known for its medicinal properties in Indian treatments as it has been used for ages in Ayurveda for its various healing properties. Not only in India but in other Asian countries, too, it has been used for is benefits such as in Thailand, it is a common part of Thai cuisine. Due to its benefits for health and also for its flavour and types of it are used in many cuisines. So let’s find out about this holy herb and its benefits.
What is Basil?
Basil or Ocimum basilicum is a well-known herb which is primarily used for its beneficial leaves. It is one such that comes with several variants; it has various types and as per those types it is used for medicines and cuisines. It is a native plan of the tropical region of Africa to South East Asia its leaves has pungent and strong taste. It is power packed with anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory properties and Vitamin K. Thus it has several health and skin benefits.
Health Benefits of Basil:
- Consuming Holy Basil helps to control blood sugar level.
- It even works great to help with stress.
- It relieves from sinuses, sore throat and itching of the throat.
- This herb helps to boost immunity, too.
- It anti-inflammatory property makes it beneficial of digestion.
- Chewing a few basil leaves helps to maintain oral health
- It has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that help the skin.
- It helps to cure cystic acne and pimples.
- It also helps remove impurities and clog pores.
- Helps to minimize wrinkles
- Possesses anti-ageing properties
- Helps to sooth sun damage and removes tan
Find It in TNW Products For its Skincare Benefits:
For all the above reasons Basil is used in TNW products as well, it is widely used in TNW Anti Acne Powder that is exclusively made for getting rid of cystic acne and TNW Anti-Ageing Pack that fights even early signs of ageing naturally. Due to its immense skin care properties against sun damage it is also present in TNW SKINFIX De-tanning & De-pigmentation Pack and TNW Lip Lightening Scrub. Now, get all the benefits of it in TNW products for healthy skin and try to incorporate it in your diet for a healthy body.