Soothe and Calm with TNW’s New Oatmeal Calming and Soothing Face Mask
Everyday, there is another innovation, another new launch in the beauty market. Face Masks, or face packs has been one such category that is most explored, with different textures, skin types, concerns and what not. Be it neem face mask for oily skin, or milk face mask for dry skin, but there’s one skin type that has been least explored - The sensitive skin. Unlike the common misconception, sensitive skin is a skin type, and not a skin condition. This skin type needs its own type of skincare, ingredients, and care, and hence, it will be a false claim to say that sensitive skin should stick to basics.
While there are zero to less face masks for sensitive skin, TNW has just launched one such product that will change the skincare game for sensitive skinned beauties!
In this ever evolving world of skincare, finding yourself a product that not only nourishes your skin, but also calms it is like finding a hidden treasure. TNW - The Natural Wash, a brand known for its nature inspired skincare solutions, has introduced this remarkable product - Oatmeal Calming and Soothing Face Mask. From using oatmeal face pack for open pores, to using it to diminish fine lines, oatmeal has carved its own path in the history of skincare for its barrier repairing properties.
In this blog, we will dive deep into exploring this product, its benefits, ingredients, and the craft.
Embracing the Power of Oatmeal: a Natural Remedy for Skin Calmness
Oatmeal has been one of the revered skincare ingredients from centuries. Its effective yet gentle nature is what makes it different from the other skincare ingredients, and makes it ultra-suitable for sensitive skin. This Oatmeal Face Mask from TNW harnesses the natural prowess of oatmeal to create a product that has the ability to soothe irritated skin, reduce redness, and provide gentle exfoliation. This mask feels super soft on the face, does not give a hard - clayey feel, and removes gently, without tugging or pulling the skin.
Exploring the Benefits of Tnw’s Oatmeal Face Mask
Unlike the conventional oatmeal face pack, Snow's Oatmeal Face Mask is a concoction of nature’s best ingredients to give you a glowing, healthy skin. Each ingredient in the mask contributes to crafting a natural harmony for your skin. Having said that, let's explore the benefits and ingredients of this product.
- Oatmeal Extracts: The hero ingredient, oatmeal extract, is the powerhouse of benefits that nurture and rejuvenate your skin. Beyond its hydrating and moisturising capabilities, oatmeal is also known to gently exfoliate, cleanse, and form a protective layer on the skin. The natural anti-inflammatory properties of oatmeal extracts contribute to soothing irritation and reducing redness, and repair the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Almond Oil: Almond Oil is celebrated for its nourishing and moisturising qualities and hence, making a soothing presence in the formulation. Not only does it alleviate inflammation, but it also enhances complexion and skin tone. The lightweight texture of almond oil ensures that you have a radiant, beautiful, clean skin without any dryness that is usually caused by masks.
- Milk Protein: While we all are in awe of milk and oatmeal face mask benefits, the milk actually plays a pivotal role in the formulation. The inclusion of Milk Protein reflects TNW's awareness and commitment to gentle care. Milk Protein acts as guardian for your skin’s natural moisture barrier, protects it from over-dryness and ensures that your skin feels fortified and resilient.
- Niacinamide: The scientific marvel - Niacinamide or as known as Vitamin B3, takes the centre stage of attraction in this mask. With its ability to minimise large pores and improve uneven skin tone, niacinamide transforms the texture and appearance of your skin. Its soothing properties seamlessly align with the calming properties of the oatmeal.
- Beta Arbutin: Beta Arbutin is a lesser known skin brightener that not only works in harmony with other ingredients, it's known and proven to be the least irritant skin brightener present in the cosmetic market. This ingredient contributes to reducing tanning and pigmentation, without causing any redness, inflammation, or itching.
What Makes TNW’s Oatmeal Calming and Soothing Face Mask different from others?
- Hydration and Protection: Oatmeal Extracts present in the face mask not only provide a surge of hydration, but also envelop your skin in the protective shield, safe guarding it against harsh environmental stressors.
- Soothing Inflammation: The combined concoction of Almond Oil along with the oatmeal ensures that inflammation is gently alleviated, leaving the skin calm and composed.
- Enhancing Complexion: Almond Oil’s complexion enhancing properties are known to everyone. Regular use of this face mask ensures even, radiant, and luminous skin tone.
- Fortifying the Natural Skin Barrier: Milk Protein defends the skin’s natural barrier against dryness, and ensures that skin remains soft and supple.
- Radiating Skin: Niacinamide’s ability to brighten and transform the skin, and Beta Arbutin’s ability to brighten the skin work in harmony to give a visibly brighter, healthier looking skin without any potential irritation or over-exfoliation.
How to incorporate TNW’s Oatmeal Calming and Soothing Face Mask in your skincare routine?
While we have talked enough about the benefits of the oatmeal face mask, let's explore how you can incorporate this face mask to your beauty routine.
Step 1: Cleanse
Always start masking on cleansed skin to reap full benefits of any treatment product you apply. Cleanse your face using TNW’s Grealmo Green Tea Face Wash. It has a nice, creamy texture that gently cleanses your skin without overdrying it, making it a perfect starting for those with sensitive skin. It is infused with Almond Oil and Green Tea, that give a blast of freshness and nourishment.
You can buy this product here:
Step 2: Apply Face Mask
Bring the hero in the front. Apply an even layer of TNW’s Oatmeal Calming and Soothing Face Mask all over your face, avoiding the area around the eye and mouth. Let it stay for 15 - 20 minutes. This face mask will not completely dry, it will remain a little moist till the end. This property ensures that your skin doesn’t feel dehydrated post masking session
After the time duration, take a warm, damp towel, and gently wipe off the face mask. The gentle mask will come out easily, and hence you won't be needing any tugging or pulling to take the mask off.
Give a splash of cold water when done cleansing, this ensures that you do not get any post masking redness, and your pores will tend to shrink.
Step 3: Post Masking Nourishment
While you must have absolutely enjoyed the masking session, it is important to complete the routine using a post masking moisturiser. TNW’s Almond Oil is one such product that gives a boost of nourishment, without irritating the skin or causing any greasiness. This oil is packed with Vitamin E that is known to nourish the skin. You can use it on your lips, around the eyes, and on your face.
You can buy this product here:
Calmness: Inside Out
In the world of extensive skincare routines, this face mask comes as a knight in shining armour to protect and calm down all the senses. Its benefits go beyond the surface, providing a cooling feeling from the outside, and supplying the skin with intense nourishment from the inside. If your skin is undergoing a flare of sensitivity, we would suggest you rethink your diet, including nourishing ingredients such as nuts and dry fruits to repair your skin. Keep a check on hydration levels, avoid layering a lot of skincare and makeup, and most importantly, stay connected to your soul, that is the most important ingredient of calmness!
Q1: Is Oatmeal good for a Face Mask?Not just today, oatmeal has been conventionally known as one of the most gentle, and effective skincare ingredients. From nourishing the dry skin, to fortifying skin’s natural moisture barrier, this one ingredient does it all for you, without compromising on other skincare parameters!
Q2: Can I use an Oatmeal Mask Everyday?
While its smooth, creamy texture may tempt you to do it, we advise you to use this face mask no more than 3x a week! If you have dry or sensitive skin, keep it restricted to 2x a week. Oily skinned beauties can apply this face mask 3 or 4x a week.
Q3: Is an Oatmeal Face Mask suitable for dry skin?
Yes! TNW’s Oatmeal Calming and Soothing Face Mask does the double duty of deeply cleansing the skin, as well as hydrating and moisturising the skin.