5 tips for Men on how to get clear skin
It is impossible to keep the flawless skin game, from battling acne decades past puberty to scoffing at the first signs of wrinkles. But question yourself whether your skincare routine and way of living are up to par before you curse your genes. By that, we don’t mean spending hours and hours in front of the mirror or grabbing all the imported skincare products. Usually, men’s skincare regimen isn’t much talked about. So, in this run down we’ll talk about some basic ritual men must follow to get good skin.
- Wash your face: Wash your face with a paraben free, mild facewash two times a day before leaving your house and after coming back. Not washing the dirt and grime from your face might cause breakouts. Clean your skin with TNW Grealmo face Wash and don’t forget to moisturise it.
- Get adequate amount of sleep: Your skin relaxes when you sleep, the same way your body does. Sleep is very necessary for your skin to regenerate and repair. Lack of sleep can give you blemishes, stress and of course dark circles. Massage your face with oil for 2-3 minutes in an upward motion. This will make sure that your face is moisturised and nourished. Use TNW Almond Oil, this is cold pressed and is light on your skin. It penetrates deep into your skin and makes it smoother and radiant. Also, regular massaging will give you a wrinkle free face.
- Exfoliate your skin: Dead skin cells get accumulated on the surface of your face and clog the pores. This makes you skin more difficult to breath. Exfoliating twice a week with a mild exfoliator will make sure the dead skin cells are removed and your skin surface is breathable. TNW Oat Cleanse is an ideal choice. Oats are natural exfoliators that removes the impurities from your skin and makes it bouncier and softer. But do not use it more than two times a week as it will make your skin dry.
- Stay hydrated: Give your body and skin the right amount of water it needs. Drinking 7-8 glass of water daily will keep all the toxins from your body away and will make it glowing from inside. Likewise giving your skin the love of TNW Pure Aloe Vera Gold Gel is a holy gel that has goodness of aloe vera and gold leaf that keeps your skin hydrated and nourished all day long.
- Make a Routine: Self care must be followed by everyone religiously. Investing time in yourself is always beneficial in the long run. Make a routine and follow it. Keep your skin care regimen constant.