Stretch Mark Oil with Roll On
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Stretch Marks, uneven skin tone, and scars are common skin problems that women often suffer during or after pregnancy or due to constant weight gain or loss. TNW – Natural Wash brings to you a perfect solution for curing stretch marks and scars with Stretch Mark Oil. It is a mix of various nourishing oils like orange, chamomile, grapeseed, rosehip, and lavender. Together, these oils help to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars. Also, they help to reduce hyperpigmentation by making skin tone even. This oil calms skin irritation and itchiness by hydrating and moisturizing the dehydrated skin. With a non-sticky and quick-absorbing formula, this Stretch Mark Oil with a roll-on applicator offers a mess-free application. It is safe to use during pregnancy.
- Effective in Reducing Stretch Marks & Scars: With a composition of powerful oils like orange, rosehip, grapeseed, and chamomile, this stretch mark oil is rich in antioxidant and healing properties that help to reduce the visibility of stretch marks and scars.
- Minimizes Darkness & Pigmentation: Besides reducing stretch marks, this powerful oil helps to improve skin tone by eliminating darkness and pigmentation.
- Calms Irritated Skin: TNW Stretch Mark Oil is effective in soothing skin irritation by relieving itchiness as it is composed of lavender oil and argan oil. It also improves the skin’s elasticity and promotes collagen production.
- Hydrates Dehydrated Skin: Composed of powerful and nourishing oils, TNW Stretch Mark Oil is effective in hydrating and moisturizing the dehydrated skin.
- Rosehip Oil & Grapeseed Oil: With a blend of both these nourishing oils, TNW Stretch Mark Oil improves the overall appearance and texture of the skin while reducing stretch marks, scars, and hyperpigmentation. Besides, it helps to naturally exfoliate the skin.
- Lavender Oil & Argan Oil: Both these oils are rich in antioxidant properties that help to soothe skin irritation and itchiness. Also, they help to boost collagen production, improve skin’s elasticity, and hydrate dehydrated skin.
- Orange Oil & Chamomile Oil: TNW Stretch Mark Oil is suitable for sensitive skin as it comprises orange oil and chamomile oil. Together, these oils help to improve the overall texture of the skin. They also help to make skin tone even.
- Step: Apply this oil with a roll-on applicator.
- Step: Massage it in a circular motion on the affected area.
- Step: It is recommended to use once or twice a day for visible effects.
It reduces stretch marks, scars, and pigmentation by moisturizing the dehydrated skin.