Amla Anti-Hair Fall Conditioner
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Put a full stop to all your common hair problems with TNW – The Natural Wash Amla Anti-Hair Fall Conditioner. This 2-in-1 hair conditioner helps reduce hair fall, breakage, and thinning but deeply nourishes the hair, making them look soft, shiny, and smooth. Enriched with the goodness of Amla, Curry Leaves, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, and Biotin, this anti-hair fall conditioner also tames frizzy hair, making them manageable. This anti-hair fall conditioner is suitable for all hair types and free from harsh chemicals like paraben and sulphate.
Concerns That The Product Solves:
Amla Anti-Hair Fall Conditioner helps reduce and control hair fall while deeply nourishing the hair.
- Controls Hair Fall & Breakage: Enriched with hair-benefiting ingredients like Amla and Curry Leaves, this anti-hair fall conditioner helps to reduce hair fall, breakage, and thinning by adding strength to your hair.
- Deeply Nourishes Hair: Shea butter and aloe vera evenly coat each strand, providing deep conditioning and nourishment.
- Makes Hair Healthy & Voluminous: Infused with Biotin, this Anti-Hair Fall Conditioner helps add volume and thickness to your hair.
- 2-in-1 Hair Care Product: This versatile hair care product helps control hair fall and breakage while adding strength to them.
- Natural & Chemical-Free: This anti-hair fall conditioner is infused with the goodness of natural ingredients that do not cause any side effects to your scalp and hair. It is paraben-and sulphate-free.
- Amla: Amlas are loaded with anti-oxidants that control hair fall and breakage and hydrate the dry ends, making them soft and smooth.
- Shea Butter: Shea Butter provides deep nourishment to frizzy, unmanageable, and dry hair. It also helps locks-in moisture for a long time.
- Biotin: With Biotin, this Amla Anti-Hair Fall Conditioner adds strength to hair by making them thick, healthy, and voluminous.
- Curry Leaves: Curry leaves are rich in protein that help to fight hair loss and breakage.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera hydrates and nourishes the hair while reducing scalp irritation and itching.
- Step: Apply conditioner after shampooing your hair.
- Step: First, go from mid-length to the tip, then put the rest on top of the head, avoiding the scalp.
- Step: Use your fingers to comb it. Rinse after 2-3 minutes.
For better results, use it after TNW Shampoo.