You, being an Indian know it very well what ubtan is, it is one of the ritualistic and cultural components of Indian weddings that a whole ceremony is dedicated to it. Whether it’s Wedding, Pooja or any other rituals – Ubtan must be there. It seems like lacking sanctity without Ubtan. In Indian weddings – it is used to enrich the skin of the bride and the groom bringing a natural glow. Now TNW presents it in the form of Ubtan Soap.
Ubtan has been a natural detoxifier since ancient times when people only used it as facial masks. This is symbolic as well as auspicious to our culture. It is used in Indian wedding ceremonies, giving the bride and the groom a glowing effect on their skin. It quickly purifies the skin by removing the dead cells from it.
Considering its sanctified usage, The Natural Wash has fabricated the Ubtan Soap to make it useful and effective for combination skin type. It helps remove the excessive inflammation from the skin, and tanning layered on it. This ultra-natural soap works wonders in bringing glow to the skin and making it flawless.
|How To Use||Rub gently on wet skin. It can be used on face and body. Rinse well.|
- A perfect mix of all the natural ingredients like Besan (gram flour), Rice, Turmeric & Sandalwood, which has absolutely no side-effect helps in healing the skin in natural ways.
- A natural purifier for the skin along with its antiseptic properties, which protects our skin from the unwanted irritation.
- A good source of an antioxidant, which keeps our skin hydrated throughout the day.
- Helps reduce the excessive inflammation on the skin and prevents it from excess oil or extreme dryness on the skin with its anti-ageing properties intact.
- TNW has fabricated it to make it beneficial for combination skin type, giving our skin a perfect glow.
- Besan (Gram flour): This is one of the most commonly known ingredients from our grandma’s treasure that can provide a perfect glow to our skin. It can efficiently fight acne and pimples. It helps exfoliate the dead skin cells and rejuvenate them.
- Rice: It is not only a staple food for people from specific regions but also beneficial to nourish the skin. It acts as a natural toner for the skin and removes the dirt present on it. It cools down our skin while reducing the inflammation and provides a soothing effect.
- Sandalwood (Chandan): It is known for its cooling properties, which reduces the inflammation and protects the skin from acne-causing bacteria. It also calms down the sunburn effect and relieves the skin from rashes and irritation. As it is a substance that slows down oxidation, it keeps the skin hydrated and reduces the pores on our skin, providing it an ever-lasting glow.
- Glycerine: Every season demands a different type of skincare regime as the features of the skin keep on changing throughout the year. Sometimes the variation takes place while travelling. Considering these variations, TNW has added this special ingredient in the product to keep the skin fairly moist, which balances the pH level of the skin, and keeps it hydrated the whole time. This helps to prevent our skin from commonly prevalent problems such as acne, pigmentation, tanning, providing us with flawless skin.