SUN DEFENCE SPF Cream
All of us love to look young having radiant and healthy skin, which we can fulfil by using TNW’s SPF Cream. This cream easily gets absorbed into the skin without making it patchy, greasy and dull. As Indians are prone to direct UV Rays, which is also harmful to the skin, the SPF50 Cream stands out to protect it from the impending harm.
Come summer and we are spoilt for a SPF cream as skin protection is a serious concern nowadays. However, a recent Society of Dermatology Skin Care Specialists’ (SDSS) study shows that 88% of women don't know the right products for their skin. Noticeably, the right choice is challenging!
Purposely, to handhold you through your choice, TNW presents a natural SPF50 Cream that protects our skin from tanning, and sunburn due to the harmful radiation of UV Rays. It evens out the skin without making the skin look greasy, oily and patchy. It is efficacious for all skin type as it protects skin against free radical damage, maintaining original skin colour, sweat-proof, water-resistant, non-irritant and sebum control. It’s simply superb!
|How To Use||Apply Sun defence SPF 50 before any sun exposure on a cleaned face.|
- TNW’s SPF Cream is infused with Licorice that makes the skin fairer by brightening its colour.
- Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties help heal inflammation along with hydrating the skin.
- Protect the skin from the harmful UV Rays and its regular use helps to fade even the chronic blemishes and dark spots.
- Lowers blotches on the face because of the presence of Jojoba oil in it
- Prevents premature ageing by shielding the skin from developing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Regular use of the SPF50 Cream guards the skin against the risk of various types of skin cancer.
- Cost-effective, and a substitute for cosmetic by making you look fresh and your skin rocking.
- Its regular application ensures skin safety and healing.
- Vitamin-E: It’s an antioxidant, which protects skin from damage directly caused by Ultraviolet Rays. Also, helps maintain the soft, youthful texture of skin by reducing the signs of ageing. It keeps the skin calm and helps moisturise it.
- Jojoba Oil: This is rich in Vitamins E & B complex and fatty acids, which provide moisture to the skin and reduces wrinkles. It also helps in delaying the effects of ageing.
- Cucumber Extract: It contains Vitamin-C, which offers skin lightening benefits. It is loaded with other nutrients such as Vitamin A, K, & C, Potassium, Magnesium and Zinc which nourish the skin from inside making it fresh and healthy. Also, removes acne, blemishes and dark circles from the skin.
- Saffron: This is rich in manganese, which regulates blood sugar and in turn, gives glowing skin. It maintains radiant skin; lighten the skin; hide blemishes and dark circles under the eyes and treats dull skin. It also reduces wrinkles and protects skin from the sun's harmful UV Rays.
- Licorice: It has anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and re-hydrating properties which help retain moisture to sun-reddened skin and also fight to age. It’s quite effective against soothing the itch and redness of many skin rashes, particularly eczema and dermatitis. It helps in lightening age spots and over-tanned skin.