Oats offer holistic healthcare benefits, so are with skincare. Therefore, The Natural Wash presents the natural and organic skincare product Oat Cleanse, which allows us to dive into flora. This cleanser moisturises our skin, which helps to maintain the balance of pH level. It also acts as a natural toner, which exfoliates our skin to remove the dead skin cells and brightens up our skin quickly.
As the name stands Oat Cleanse – it’s a natural cleanser that blends various old age ingredients, which are known as skin’s food. It moisturises the body and removes all the dead skin cells from the skin. Oats helps to keep our skin hydrated thus reducing inflammation. This mild cleansing scrub helps to undo all the damages done by the lifestyle changes and pollution.
It soothes every type of sunburn, tanning and pigmentation and helps close all the open pores of the skin. It creates a protective shield around our body by scrubbing out all the impurities, which makes our skin flawless. Its wide-ranging healing properties encouraged The Natural Wash (TNW) to produce Oat Cleanse.
|How To Use||Apply the scrub to the skin, wet with TNW’s rose water and gently massage all over the body in a circular motion. Rinse with water and pat dry. (Avoid rubbing on acne)|
- The anti-oxidant properties of this mild oat cleanse which helps to detoxify our skin and keep it hydrated the whole time.
- TNW has produced it in such a way that it acts as a toner for our body and also conditions it in a natural way.
- This nutrient-rich mild scrub cleanser absorbs the excess oil from the skin and prevents it from inflammation and acne.
- While reducing the pores on our skin, it also exfoliates the skin by eliminating the dirt and pollutants from it.
- TNW uses the natural ingredients to produce this cleanser, which makes it completely chemical-free. Therefore, it prevents the skin from every side effect and irritation.
- Oatmeal: This ingredient is known to be a natural cleanser as it cleanses the dirt and pollutants from the pores of our skin without any side effect. It helps maintain the perfect glow of the skin and nourishes it with vitamins.
- Almonds: This is known as a natural moisturiser to the skin. This helps to remove the dead skin cells and allows the skin to breathe freely. This is also known to improve the blood circulation.
- Sandalwood: Its anti-bacterial properties helps to counter the infections, providing us with smooth skin. This also prevents us from itching and irritation. It possesses the anti-ageing properties besides giving us a flawless skin.
- Red Lentil: This helps to nourish the skin to maintain its natural glow. It also helps repair the tissues of the skin and tightens the pores on it. It also prevents our skin from excess oil, which further prevents it from acne as it is a good source of protein.
- Rice Powder: This is one of the ingredients which effectively remove the tanning from our skin. It helps repair the damage done to the skin and makes it smooth. It nourishes the skin keeping it hydrated because of its anti-oxidative nature as well.
- Turmeric: This keeps our skin away from infections as it’s a natural antiseptic. It is also a medicinal herb, which prevents our skin from inflammation, relieves it from irritation and eliminates pimples from it.
- Mint: It acts as a mild toner for the body, exfoliating our skin by removing the dirt and pollutants from its pores. It also protects the skin from the excessive heat of the sun because of its cooling properties.
- Neem: It is commonly known as the medicinal herb because of its anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties. It helps to reduce pimples and nourish our skin with essential minerals and its organic properties.