Neem is an internationally-acclaimed wonder leaf, which Mother Nature has gifted us. It bestows us with numerous benefits which hardly any medicine can do. It is a medicinal herb to cure major skin problems like acne, bacterial infection, rashes, itchiness, etc. TNW’s Neem Soap is a medicinal and anti-septic soap which can cure all types of acne ranging from normal skin to dry skin type.
Neem is one of the counter active multi-edged natural herbs, which is more than a gift. Its wide-ranging efficacious properties have worked wonders in the field of medicine. This is known for its anti-bacterial & anti-microbial properties. It is effective against several types of bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
With its antiseptic properties, it heals wounds with amazing results. Its anti-inflammatory characteristics prevent our skin from pimples and acne. It is one of the organic toners for our skin as it exfoliates it by reducing the dead cells from it. TNW has produced Neem Soap from this magical herb, including it in the list of its products.
|How To Use||Rub gently on wet skin. It can be used on face and body. Rinse well.|
- Neem’s anti-inflammatory properties allow it to reduce the excess amount of sebum or oil layered on our skin, which further prevents the pimples and acne to develop.
- Removes acne quickly as it’s too hard to remove. Nonetheless, TNW’s Neem Soap does it.
- It keeps our skin hydrated besides offering a lot of benefits being an anti-oxidant.
- TNW presents you its Neem Soap in the organic form which completely let you dive into flora with its anti-bacterial properties.
- Neem: This is commonly known as the medicinal herb because of its anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties. Its anti-oxidant feature doesn’t only prevent our skin from inflammation but also reduces the effects of acne, resulting in smooth and refreshing skin.
- Shea butter: It is majorly known for its in-built moisturising property. But it also protects our skin from the harmful Ultra-Violet (UV) Rays of the sun to some extent due to the presence of Vitamins A & E in it. Additionally, it also relieves the irritation and rashes on the skin, providing us with a soothing effect.
- Glycerine: Every season demands a different type of skincare regime as the features of the skin keep on changing throughout the year. Sometimes the variation takes place while travelling. Considering these variations, TNW has added this special ingredient in the product to keep the skin fairly moist, which balances the pH level of the skin, and keeps it hydrated the whole time. This helps to prevent our skin from commonly prevalent problems such as acne, pigmentation, tanning, providing us with flawless skin.