Tanning / Pigmentation / Scars
Of course, a good sunny day is everyone’s fantasy, and what if it comes along with Tan-lines on one’s skin. When one exposes one’s skin to the direct sunlight or to the Ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun regularly, the exposed part of the skin gets darkened up, which is known as tanning.
- How to curb tanning should be our concern because this has a direct bearing on our skin.
- On account of tanning, our skin becomes vulnerable to sunburn, which affects it badly.
- The effect of tanning varies from person to person as per the skin type and colour.
- As someone’s skin is very prone to tanning so it gets affected easily. For others, it takes relatively more time.
Healing Features of TNW’s Products
- The Natural Wash’s SPF cream is used to protect the skin from harmful UV Rays.
- The Natural Wash (TNW) presents you certain products, which bear almost all the ingredients that safeguard your skin from tanning.
- TNW provides products like Potato Rice Soap, Ubtan Soap, and Multani Mitti (Fuller’s Earth) Face wash for the oily skin type.
- We do have a unique pack – Skin Fix (D-Tan and pigmentation pack), which is a panacea of sorts as it is quite efficacious for all types of skin.
- TNW’s Oats Soap work wonders for dry skin type.
- In order to get the optimum result from D-Tan pack, you must use it with TNW’s Rose Water & Almond Oil along with Oats cleanse.
- These TNW products do not only counter the tanning effect but also gives a soothing effect to your skin, which you would have never expected of.
- Scrubbing is a vital part of our skin care regime as it exfoliates and takes out all the whiteheads and blackheads with all other impurities, and TNW’s Oat cleanse offers the same.