BEETROOT LIP BALM
Looking attractive with finely shaped lips is everyone’s fantasy as it adds elegance and attraction to one’s personality. A balm that combines a rich blend of butter and oils that rescue parched and dehydrated lips. Considering the necessity of a balm, TNW presents Lip Balm which is a salving mix of Cocoa butter, Jojoba oil, Apricot oil and Vitamin-E that treats damaged lips to keep them protected and beautifully soft. Cold wind and dry air cause damage on the very thin skin of lips, but the Cocoa butter – a rich fatty substance derived from the same beans as chocolate, helps to alleviate this problem.
Lips are central for making an attractive face, which needs a burst of natural hydration.But how this can be maintained? Obviously, by the use of an inclusive lip balm! Beneficially, TNW presents Lip Balm which combines a rich blend of butter and oils to rescue parched and dehydrated lips. Also, Shea Butter forms the nutrient-rich base that makes a protective barrier and helps to seal in moisture. Exquisite beetroot extracts balances and restores lips to healthy hydration and health.
|How To Use||Rub gently on lips with finger tips as often as required.|
- 100% natural product of TNW with no side-effect.
- Exotic beetroot extract balances and restores lips to healthy hydration.
- Heals chapped lips, which makes the lip fresh and moist.
- Natural oil present in it softens it, eliminating its roughness.
- Infused vitamins and minerals helps to soften and smoothen it.
- Non-sticky property makes it more useful and sophisticated.
- TNW’s Lip Balm doesn’t only care but also relieve sore and chapped lips.
- Shea Butter: It’s majorly known for its in-built moisturising property, contains Vitamins A & E, which soothe and moisturize chapped lips and dry skin. Also protect our lips from the harmful Ultra-Violet (UV) Rays of the sun. Besides, it relieves the irritation and rashes on the lips, providing us with a soothing effect.
- Cocoa Butter: Its salving properties act as a protective barrier by supplying and retaining moisture on the lips and skin. It also contains anti oxidant Vitamins A, C & E, which help in slowing down the signs of ageing. Whereas Vitamin-E helps to prevent and protect chapped, cracked or wind-burnt lips.
- Jojoba Oil: This is rich in Vitamins E & B complex and fatty acids, which provide great hydration for the skin and works as a healer for dry and chapped lips. It also protects our lips from the wind and cold temperature.
- Honey: It is a natural ingredient that cures cracked and rough lips. It moisturises the lips and heal wounds that are caused due to cracked skin. It’s also a disinfectant having antibacterial properties that protect the skin from infectious bacteria and other infecting agents.
- Beetroot Extract: It’s rich in iron and packed with essential nutrients, which is also a great source of Fiber, Folate (Vitamin-B), Manganese, Potassium, Iron & Vitamin-C. It helps in keeping lips healthy and pink.
- Apricot Oil: It contains strong antioxidants and powerful Vitamin B-17. It is also a perfect moisturiser that nurtures our lips, softens it from being dry and cracked and keeps it soft and luscious.
- Vitamin-E: It’s an anti oxidising nutrient, which protects skin from damage directly caused by Ultraviolet Rays. It helps to maintain the soft, youthful texture of lips by reducing the signs of ageing.