Ageing is an inescapable common phenomenon! Moreover, it is revealed on the skin as it affects it severely. It is unstoppable, but can be delayed gracefully without getting it exposed on our skin. So, aiming to delay this process, The Natural Wash’s presents ‘Anti-Ageing Pack’. It tightens the pores of our skin without any side effect because it is completely organic and works for all types of skin.
In modern times, Ageing has emerged as one of the biggest nightmares for everyone. It is unavoidable but can be countered gracefully. There are so many processes involved to counter it. Lately, people have started going through various surgeries and chemical treatments to delay this process. But what happens post-surgery?
It destroys the natural glow of the skin and may have other side effects. It’s not efficient! So, what’s the eventual remedy? No need to be anxious! There is a solution as TNW – the flag bearer of natural and organic products has produced ‘Anti-Ageing-Pack’, which slows down the process of ageing and provides a wrinkle-free skin. Its happy moment now!
|How To Use||Take 1 spoon of the pack and mix it with 2 spoons of TNW’s rose water and preserve the pack for 1-8 hours in the fridge in a covered container. Now add the following ingredients according to your skin type.
- For normal to oily skin- grated tomato and lemon
- For normal to dry- half spoon curd and lemon
- For combination skin- grated tomato, curd and lemon.
Apply it for 20-25 minutes, for better results; use 2-3 drops of almond oil after using the pack, for dead skin use twice a week, for blackheads and whiteheads removal, use every day for 15 days, and twice a week thereafter.
- The fine lines that appear on our skin with the growing age, is one of the signs of ageing. But, TNW’s ‘Anti-Ageing-Pack’ removes these fine lines and provides wrinkle-free skin.
- This is infused with ingredients, which doesn’t only make our skin look graceful but also nourishes and detoxifies it.
- This pack tightens up the pores and maintains the firmness of our skin, which reduces the dead skin cells.
- For quick and the best results, you can use this pack along TNW’s Rose Water and afterwards apply Almond Oil as it gently moisturises the skin.
- Potato: Potato is a rich source of Vitamin B6 & Vitamin C, which helps in the growth of skin cells and calms down the skin with its anti-inflammatory properties. It can also help in reducing the dark spots and tanning as it is known to be a cleansing agent.
- Papaya: It is the powerhouse of Vitamin C, fibre and other minerals, which promotes the growth of skin cells in our body. It also helps remove wrinkles and dark circles, providing our skin with its natural glow.
- Calamine: It is used in the composition of medicines for long. It acts as a mild sunscreen and prevents our skin from sunburns and redness. It also calms down the skin by relieving it from pimples and rashes.
- Basil Leaf: This natural ingredient helps keep our skin cool and prevents it from itching & irritation. This is an anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory herb, which also prevents our skin from infections and acne.
- Mint: It acts as a mild toner for the body, exfoliating our skin by removing the dirt and pollutants from its pores. It also protects the skin from the excessive heat of the sun because of its cooling properties.
- Fuller’s Earth: This is a clay material taken directly from the lap of mother earth. This is also a purifying agent from time immemorial and a powerhouse of minerals that protect us from dirt and pollutants and nourishes our skin. It also possesses the anti-oxidant properties and prevents our skin from inflammation.
- Rose: This flower acts as a healer besides adding a decent fragrance to the skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties help our skin to cool down and reduce the redness caused. This also helps prevent our skin from losing its elasticity
- Pomegranate Peels: It possesses more anti oxidising agents than the fruit itself, which hydrates our skin amply. It also acts as a mild sunscreen for our skin, protecting it from the harmful UV Rays of the sun, providing a glowing effect to it.
- Rice: This is one of the widely-used staple foods, which is also beneficial in the cleansing and the nourishment of the skin. It acts as a natural toner for the skin and removes the dirt present on it. It also keeps the skin cool, reducing the inflammation, providing it with a soothing effect.
- Turmeric: This keeps our skin away from infections as it’s a natural antiseptic. It is also a medicinal herb, which prevents our skin from inflammation, relieves it from irritation and eliminates pimples from it.