In the wake of rising pollution, the growth of pimples is obvious as our skin is prone to it. Thus, TNW presents ‘Anti-Acne-Powder’, which blends the natural and organic herbs to optimise its efficacy. This also helps unclog the pores of the skin and exfoliates it by removing its dead cells. This is how we get rid of pimples.
Pimples are caused when the pores on the skin are clogged by its dead cells; dirt and pollutants, which in turn results in the excessive production of oil or sebum on skin. This can further give rise to serious problems of acne. Stress, infection or an imbalanced dietary regimen can also lead to its head start.
Considering the essence of a product that might have a healing effect, TNW has produced this ‘Anti-Acne-Powder’, which houses a number of natural and organic herbs that boosts up the immunity of skin cells, healing the active acne generated due to the excess amount of oil present in our skin.
|How To Use||Mix ¼ tsp of pack with few drops of TNW’s rose water.
-Refrigerate the pack for 1-2 hours
-Apply the mixture on active acne 3-4 times in a day
-After using the pimple powder use TNW’s Skin Fix (D tan pack) all over the face.
- It’s indeed a nightmare to deal with a pimple while we are getting ready for specific moments of our lives. To counter this deterrent, TNW’s product is here that doesn’t only reduce the pimples but also treats active acne.
- Keeps our skin hydrated the whole time as it is a good source of an anti-oxidant and also possesses anti-inflammatory properties.
- Unclogs the pores and exfoliates it while removing the dirt and pollutants providing us with flawless skin.
- Reduces the excess amount of sebum or oil from our skin, which is the major cause of acne and pimples.
- Gives a natural healing to our skin without causing any side effect unless the problem is genetically originated.
- Nutmeg: This spice adds flavour to our food and gives a vitalising touch to our skin. It possesses anti-inflammatory properties, which prevent our skin from problems like eczema and acne.
- Neem: It is commonly known as the medicinal herb because of its anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties. It helps reduce the pimples and nourishes our skin with essential minerals with its organic properties.
- Camphor: This essential ingredient is known to be skin care vitaliser ever since the origination of Ayurveda. It soothes the skin and helps heal the itching and irritation.
- Black Pepper: This is known as the king of spices, which enhances the flavour of food all over the world and also a good source of Vitamin K and other nutrients. Its anti-bacterial properties help fight the infections. It also reduces pimples, acne and gently hydrates the skin.
- Cinnamon: TNW uses this natural ingredient to heal the skin, which nowadays has turned prone to acne, blemishes and other fungal & bacterial infections.
- Basil Leaf: This natural ingredient helps keep our skin cool and prevents it from itching & irritation. This is an anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory herb, which also prevents our skin from infections and acne.
- Mint: It acts as a mild toner for the body, exfoliating our skin by removing the dirt and pollutants from skin pores. It also protects the skin from the excessive heat of the sun because of its cooling properties.